Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: The color scheme sucks

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THIS mod is busy making a frooooo-y purple skirt.

    Jumper made the mess. Jumper can clean it up.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Big Sexy:
    I'm not complaining, just stating that the light blue background makes it difficult to read.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What light blue background? Mine is white or black.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is dark blue and light blue, and the light blue hurts my eyes. Yes, now I am complaining.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's kinda grey-ish and really hard to read.

    The blue with the white print is really easy to read though.

  5. #5
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'LL FIX IT.....

    I'm at work right now and won't be able to devote time to it until this evening. My apologies. I was just trying to relieve the garish orange right away.

    It'll be fixed this evening.

    Geesh......critics!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also cannot fix until evening.

    Remember that day when Raven and I were having board wars? I would change the background to bunnies and kittens and then he would change it back to dripping blood.

    Good times, good times.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    This is much better [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's gonna have to stay this way at least for a while. I gotta go swim. I can work on this later or Dulc or Gae can take a whack at it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mods please change it.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not complaining, just stating that the light blue background makes it difficult to read.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •